When it comes to revitalising your home, it is essential that you put your trust in prompt and professional tradesmen. Here at Fraser Joinery & Bespoke Kitchens, we are a quirky crew of big personalities, with a passion for creativity, quality, and good, old-fashioned values. As reputable kitchen manufacturers, the needs of our customers always come first.
Standing out from the Crowd
At Fraser Joinery & Bespoke Kitchens, we have put our heads together to come up a list of positive reasons as to why you should trust our tradesmen. Please find them detailed below:
1. We are a small, friendly, and personal company who get to know you and your needs. There are no faceless people here.
2. We are not tied to any one particular supplier. With every quote we provide, we find products to suit your taste and style at the best possible prices. That makes everything we do good value.
3. We respect you, your home, and your time. In order to minimise the time and disruption in your home, we work for you and nobody else while carrying out jobs on your project.
4. Should we need to bring in other trades, we only work with people we know, trust, and have built a positive working relationship with.
5. We specialise in the work that other joinery firms turn away. There is no job too small, too big, or too unusual for us.
6. We're well established. We've been on the go for more 15 years. We've made it through the recession and the bursting of the housing bubble. We've learned, adapted, and are still going strong because we are good at what we do.
7. We don't have employees. We are all invested in the business. The more effort we make, the better our return. There are no sloppy jobs here.
8. We believe in high-quality and excellent finishing. The products we use are tried, tested, and trusted, meaning that our finishing is second to none.
Our founder even uses a hoover, which we hear is a rare occurrence in the joinery trade.
9. Our customers are, and continue to be, our best advertisers. Most of our work comes from word of mouth, referrals, and repeat custom. We have many clients happy to let people into their homes to show off the work we have done for them.
10. We love what we do and our business is all about doing what we love.
Being Rewarded for Our Work
In 2015, our hard work and determination was recognised by Scottish Home Improvements. During an awards ceremony, Fraser Joinery & Bespoke Kitchens was listed as a finalist in the ‘best joinery’ category.